Oh alright. I am back. Though, i am sick. I just can't sleep. It's already,3:07 am.DAMN Amensia. About my book escapism, You know what! I do admit, i guess i need to avoid murder thriller stories for a while and turn to heart warming ones. The thriller books, have definitely made me cold hearted and emotionless. High time, for a change.
Anyways these 2-3 months is all about changing myself for the betterment.(Gosh blame mr lim and Padman my electronic media and journalism teacher respectively, for using this popular unknown word so often).
Once i am done reading, i will definitely list down the books that i have read so far. If you really want to do something different.Try connecting your inner self with something. Like for instance, for myself books and movies. How about yourself? Want to offer yourself a change? It's no harm, you know. Just pure acceptance of life.Another chance to believeing hope.
Haha...I am flushed with positiveness at this second. Surprisingly, I am sick and I am happy...Happy for what? I don't know.
Oh god!!!.. Usually, almost oftenly i get moody and now surprisingly i am happy when i am sick. Man, what is getting into me!! The relapse of reading heartwarming books?? No Leasha, The flu medicine is definitely making you oozey....
Try it! Reading books. A change, no harm. Side effects hormones begins to go crazy with positiveness and you will be flushed with happiness. No found of negativity.
Damn, where is Leasha?Yohhooo...lost in books..
*OZZEY: Lea's Definition: Dizziness yet awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- MOMENTS
- I'm a total boredom thats what i think about myself as most oftenly. I'm an outgoing person, always giving a listening ear ,optimistic at times but most of the time doubtful.Thats abt it..u gotta find out abt me yourself more just by reading my blog as often as you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment